Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Cool Encounter...

Just wanted to blog this real quick...

Today has been a neat day for me as far as 3 Day stuff goes: I met some folks that I pass on the trail frequently (see post below) and actually chatted with them a bit and then this afternoon Cory and I were at Fry's Electronics and I was trying out a massage chair (my leg muscles are in need!!) and I met a neat gal named Maria. She was shopping for a toaster and happened by the massage chairs. We struck up a little conversation about why we both needed a massage, and I learned that she is courageously battling with Fibromyalgia and has also been through a biopsy on her breast! Wow...what a trooper!! Anyway, we chatted for a few and I passed on my card.

Maria, hopefully you stop by and keep up with our team. Thanks for being a part of my 3 Day experience!

Traci

No comments: